CORAL GABLES, FL – Continental PLLC is proud to announce six attorneys received recognition in the 2023 edition of Florida Super Lawyers, an annual list of top-ranked lawyers.
The attorneys honored in Super Lawyers and their respective categories are:
Recognized as Super Lawyers
- John Arrastia, Jr., Business Litigation (2017 – 2023)
Recognized as Rising Stars
- Jesus M. Suarez, Business Litigation (2012 – 2023)
- Carlos Trujillo, Business Litigation (2016 – 2018; 2023)
- Angelo Castaldi, Bankruptcy Business (2019 – 2023)
- Brandon J. Hechtman, Business Litigation, Estate & Trust Litigation (2023)
- Lazaro Fields, Criminal Defense: White Collar (2023)
Super Lawyers recognizes distinguished attorneys who have undergone a rigorous screening process and who are ultimately selected for inclusion in their annual list of exceptional legal professionals. Published by Thomson Reuters, Super Lawyers is a rating service of attorneys from more than 70 practice areas and determines its rankings through independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations. Only the top 5 percent of outstanding lawyers in Florida are rated by Super Lawyers, while no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers under 40 years old or who have practiced for fewer than 10 years are selected as Rising Stars.
About Continental PLLC
Continental PLLC is a law firm that excels at navigating clients through complex legal, political, and business environments in Florida, Washington D.C., and throughout Latin America and the Caribbean. The firm has offices in Miami, Tallahassee, and Washington D.C.